October 27, 2009

Mom got out my turtle this morning and this time it was different, it had dirt in it! Now normally I don't like dirt but since my turtle said it was okay then I guess it's okay!
Mom secretly snapped this picture, I had NO idea I had all this dirt on me! She is not playing fair!
I was trying to toe paint but it wasn't working!
After the turtle time me and Emma both got a bath. It was fun!

Mom note*** As the girls were in the tub Ellie realized that Emma had "girl parts" just like she did! It was an event for her she was very interested to know that someone was like her.

Tonight me and Sheep had a chip party! I was hungry so I figured Sheep was hungry too!

He was! He ate!

1 comment:

Donna said...

You have incredible balance their while painting your toes, Ellie! I wish I could balance like that!

And I'm sure your sheep appreciated being fed!