Digging for bugs, August 7, 2011

So tonight me and mom went outside to fly my new airplane dad got me. Did I tell you what happened with my other airplane? I was running (in flip flops and I know mom tells me not to but I did it anyway) and tripped (shocking I know) and broke the wing on my big glider that dad had got me. SO anyhow he found me this new cool airplane that flies with a rubberband and me and mom were playing with it in the front yard, well really mom was making it go and I was chasing it but you get the picture. And then I had a blowout with the current flip flops, not the same ones I fell in but another pair, and so I went around back to put my flip flops away and found my shovel and decided tonight would be a good night to dig for rollie pollies and worms! Don't ya think? So in my Sunday dress I began the worm and rollie pollie dig...




No comments: