August 15, 2011

I spent the night at Momaw's last night, came home and had a fun day. Mom said she should have went to work today but for some reason she didn't! I don't understand why? Anyway, we met our friends, Alexis and Evan at McDonald's for lunch and some playtime.

Once we got home, I played and played. I even got to paint tonight, except I 'accidentally' painted my brother--mom and dad NOT HAPPY! I just painted his arm. I don't know what the problem is.

Tonight Maddie came home and we played hide and seek for a long time. I helped mom trim the tree and me and mom took a bike ride on my alley cat! What a fun day! Glad mom didn't work!!!


MOM NOTE: After a grouchy weekend from G Man, he and I went to the dr before El got home this morning. Apparently, the G in G man stands for grouchy!!! Nothing is wrong, which makes me happy but also the crabby baby I had this weekend was really tough to deal with. I hope all gets better real soon! His dr is concerned about his weight...

July 25--12 lbs 2 oz
Aug 15--12 lbs 7 oz
Aug 25--they want him to be 13 lbs...he needs to gain 9 oz in 10 days! I'm sorta doubting this will happen! He only gained 5 oz in 21 days, I don't know how he will gain 9 oz in 10 days! Cross your fingers!!!

No comments: