August 1,2011

Went to Tennessee this weekend. Which was fun. Brother didn't love all the riding but here's what we did ... Stayed at Brian and Stacys! Did u know there was another Brian? I carried around their two dogs, Bentley and Lexus. I got to sleep in the same room as their hamster,Sally. It was tons of fun. Then we left there Sunday morning and drove to Cumberland Falls to see the waterfall! Which was pretty neat. The mist interesting part was when I had to pea and Gage had to poop and we were a mile away from the bathroom. So I got to pea in the woods. Never did that before... After we left there we found a place to ride horses and I got to ride on two horses. Pretty special. Then we headed home. We got home so late that Dad carried me in and I slept in my clothes! Tuesday we got up and headed about an hour away to the KY Railway Musuem and get this we got to ride a train!!!! We took a long train ride. It was awesome! On the way home from that we stopped and me and dad rode go carts, which was pretty cool but I wanted to do more but Gman wad asleep in the car so we couldn't do too much. What a busy couple of days! I've had lots of fun!!!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: