August Pictures

Here are lots of pictures of August. Hope you enjoy!

Me and Dad on the spaceship thingy that spins around really fast and pins you to the wall. We had so much fun!
Dad coaching me from the side lines of the teacups on how to make it go faster. We went to the fair and it was loads of fun.

My perfect 1o jump, one day I'll be a diver!
Gage swimming, I mean eating the turtle, at Ms. Melissa's mom's house. He loved it!
My new dress from Alexis, I LOVE IT!!!
Gage sitting with Momaw at Street Rod Nationals, in his shades!
At my friends Layla and Lilly's I got to put on fake nails! How cool is that????
Gage's 5 month picture! Isn't he adorable? I think so!
Gman eating cereal again! He is starting to like it a little better, still seems gross to me.
Gman eating cereal for the first time, not sure he liked it! It looks pretty nasty in my opinion but mom says I used to eat it. YUCK!!!
All of us on our train ride! It was super fun!
Gage swinging at Momma CiCi's! Even though he is super tiny he really likes to swing!
Me swinging on the trapeze at All About Kids, last year I only did this like one time but this year I did it a lot!
Me and Emma driving! We are crazy!!!

3 comments:

Pierced Wonderings said...

It sure sounds like you had a busy and fun summer, El!

bbroberts said...

You have had a great summer!

Donna said...

Your pictures show that the kids have had a wonderful summer! I love the smiles on both of their faces. It's hard to pick a favorite picture!