Random March pictures

Here are some pics that haven't really had a place to post but mom thought I should share...

Me and Teddy lounging on the hard floor downstairs watching my favorite movie, The Lion King!

Me and Emma getting ready to go to a Mardi Gras party on Tuesday morning! Emma didn't want any necklaces but I did!
Emma made a mask at the Mardi Gras party! I called it a "Mardi Girl" party all day!
Me chillin on mom's baby watching some tv! We like to just hang out. Maybe our baby will too! And last but not least...the giant pile of clothes that are all for me for this spring and summer. We had a fashion show and I got lots of cool new clothes to wear! Do you think I have enough? Surprisingly, mom did have to buy PJ's for me to wear. I only had like 3 pairs so we went and got some new jammies! I picked out lots of gowns for this season.

No comments: