March 18, 2011

So today mom's baby is supposed to come...so we decided to go to the zoo to help "walk it out" as she says! I don't think it worked cause when we left the zoo the baby was still inside her belly.

But anyway, me and Ava had fun!

Look at those big rhino's. They have big poop!
Here is me and an Emu! He was really big and I was a little concerned he might come through that fence at me but he stayed calm and I tried to stay calm.
And well, here is the funniest part of the zoo trip...Ava's cup swimming with the swans! She dropped it in the water. And do you know ducks poop in that water? They poop out from their tails and it goes in the water. She didn't want her cup back!
And last but not least, we got to ride the Merry-Go-Round! I love Merry-Go-Rounds!

I think Ava and her mom did too! It was a very fun day at the zoo and afterward we went to Steak-N-Shake and had lunch! So much fun!



No comments: