March 15, 2011

So the other night mom and dad were putting me to bed and as dad was leaving the room to go get my hairbrush he discovered an interesting piece of artwork I had created earlier that day...on the back of my door!

I told them it was dolphins and that they just NEEDED to be drawn! I'm not certain they believed me however they both left the room and came back a few minutes later telling me this was not appropriate and if it happens again my markers and crayons will be put up REAL high! Which I of course do not want, I am too much of an artist to have my markers and crayons out of my reach. Mom did make the comment that for a 3 year old this was a pretty good piece of artwork! You think?


Here is me, as a firewoman, and my cheesy grin! Gotta love this face (even when I draw on my door)!

No comments: