March 12, 2011

This morning me and mom got ready early and headed out to a Fire Station! It was pretty cool but I was a tad disappointed. I was expecting to see lots of real firemen in their outfits and we didn't get that. The one guy that was showing us all the stuff got some of his gear on but I wanted all of them to have their outfits on. Maybe next time!?! But it was still a neat time.

Me and Mom--this is where I wanted to stay the whole time but Mom can only hold me so long.


After the tour, mom had some stuff to do so I hung out with Nina for a bit. We went scrapbooking for a few minutes.

Then, Nina dropped me off at some place with Dad! Super fun time! It was like a car show party! I was really good and Dad let me eat lots of cupcakes! Super fun!

And finally, I played outside for a while when I got home and got to jump on Donny and Sharon's trampoline. I wanted mom to jump with me but she didn't think that was a good idea. I don't know why not???

Today was an awesome day!

No comments: