July 2, 2010

A little out of order but...

We went to Uncle Marshall's tonight for fireworks. Here are some pre-fireworks pictures.



Me and Dad snuggling up waiting for fireworks...

Me and Mom still waiting for fireworks...

Mom got me some SUPER cute outfits at Children's Place yesterday so of course today I HAD to wear one. And since I was wearing one, I had to wear my hair in 2 ponytails! You like my new outfit?We headed off early this morning for Ian's house to have a "Bubble PlayDate". I really liked his playhouse, this is one like my Popaw's going to build for me, he said he would.
I was serving pizza to my mom, we were pretending! I love to pretend and mom plays along real well!
NEXT (my new favorite word) we went to take care of the cats that we are helping look after and we were going to swim in the pool, so we got all ready and sun-screened up only to find out they out lots of chemicals in the pool today and we couldn't swim. I was bummed a whole lot so mom called Aunt Cin and asked if we could swim in her mommy's pool and she said yes! YEAH so we did!

So I got swim afterall! In my new sunglasses!

No comments: