July 19, 2010

Me and Mom decided to go to swimming with Momma CiCi and her gang this morning. I had a good time and once again after getting comfortable showcased my fabulous swimming skills.

Right before it was time to go I started getting a tad whiny and so we left. I got home and I didn't feel so good and then all of a sudden, THIS HAPPENED!
I puked my red kool-aide that I had drank at the pool all over the carpet and the hall and the bathroom and mom and me. Not so fun! I had a temperature but mom thinks it is because we were outside and I was so hot. Thankfully Momaw has a steam cleaner and she came to the rescue to get he stain out of the carpet. She did a really good job too!

The day went on as normal and I was getting ready to go to Bible School when all of a sudden I started feeling bad again. Mom was getting ready and when I told her I didn't feel good she felt me and said, "You are on fire!" She took my temperature and this time it was 102.8! The is closest to the highest temperature I've ever had. She immediately called the doctor while I dozed in her lap and away we went to the Immediate Care Center.

Upon our arrival at the ICC I had a fever of 104.4 which made Mom flip her lid, she was very worried but Dad was there and told her that Big girls don't cry so she had to suck it up.

After lots of worrying and a finger "pick" you will NEVER believe what was wrong...

I have strep throat again! SHOCKING huh????

After the doc we ate at Wendy's and I got these cool "sunglasses". You like?
Surprisingly, after the ICC got my fever down I immediately started feeling better and talking again.

Mom says she needs a break, what does she mean?

No comments: