July 18, 2010



This morning me and mom went to church with Aunt Cin, Uncle Scott, and Baby Lily...it was her Baptism Day!

I was very good during church and Aunt Cin even let me go up and see the priest during communion. We went back to their house and had a party! So much fun!

However, the day did not continue to be so much fun....

Mom made me take a nap again and well, I didn't want to! So today I found lotion and I needed to be lather myself in. And then I was helping mom clean with the lotion. I cleaned my night stand, all my picture frames, my lamp, my bed rails, my rug, and myself. Oh, and I washed my hair with the lotion too!

When mom came in, she was far from happy today! In fact she called Nina and Popie and Popie said he would be right over. Thankfully Popie came over or mom might have shaken me!

They made me clean it all up! Child labor people! But mom and Popie stood over and gave me new rags when necessary and pointed out spots I still needed to clean. I got in a lot of trouble.

Once we were done cleaning Popie and me went outside to give my mom some space, He said she needed some. We blew some bubbles and went for a walk. Good end to a bad day.

And then my dad came home!!!!

No comments: