July 12, 2010

Did good last night without my fire! I woke up once and mom soothed me back to sleep. Today I even took a nap without my fire. However the nap did create a little uneasy feelings between me and mom, she wanted me to sleep, I wanted to read???

Eventually took a nap! Mom was happy!
Spent a lot of time reading in my bed! I was happy! (don't tell mom)

Tonight we went to visit Nanny and MaryLue and she gave me a Frisbee. Me and dad played with it tonight. I am excellent at Frisbee throwing, just ask dad who says he got tons of exercise running after my Frisbee.

I did say a cute thing tonight at bedtime (after I asked where my fires were)...

After I kissed and hugged mom night night, dad said, "Hey, where's my kiss?" I replied, "It's in my mouth!" They both laughed!!!!

No comments: