February 8, 2009

It was so nice outside today. Me and Mom went for our first walk of the season. I loved it! We walked the neighborhood twice. Oh the breeze in my hair!!!!

Me and Mom are starting to work on this potty thing. You see I got a potty for Christmas and since then every time mom goes I go. I just sit on my little potty and hang out while mom does her thing. But here lately mom has been taking my diaper off and letting me sit on the potty naked! I am a little appalled at this! But I am learning. So today I shocked mom at after getting up from the potty I went over got toilet paper and wiped myself. Literally! Cleaned my girl parts! Mom thinks I am SO smart, but doesn't every girl do that? I thought that was what I was supposed to do.

I amaze my mother!

A note from the mom: If you would like a picture of the wiping event please email me, I am not comfortable putting her cute tush on the web for all to see.

No comments: