February 28, 2009

Today was my friend Emma's birthday party. She turned 1 yesterday! I had fun playing with all the toys at her house. I play with her toys everyday but today there were more people there and this one lady, I forgot her name, gave me some cake! It was so good!

What I am most excited about is that next time I go to her house which will be Tuesday, Dad is off on Monday so I will stay home with him, I will get all new toys. Because as you see she got all new toys today which means I will get to play with all those toys. How cool!

Then we met the family at Golden Corral for dinner for Granny's birthday. It was fun! Uncle Jason made me laugh and we played a lot. It was really crowded.

Please keep your fingers crossed...my Grandmamaw had to go to the hospital today. Please say a prayer that she is okay and gets to come home and play with me real soon.

No comments: