February 21, 2009

Today was my cousin Kara's 3rd birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

After dinner tonight everyone came back to my house, Kara was going to spend the night but when I tuckered out early on her she decided to go home and stay another night when I was up a little longer.

Kara decided to fix my mom's hair. She did a great job!
While we were eating dinner at Cracker Barrell Uncle Jason gave me and Kara a wild ride. It was so fun. You might wonder what is in my mouth...a crayon box! Mom wouldn't let me eat the crayons so I ate the box! There are always ways around rules!

Kara took this picture of my mom and Uncle Jason--didn't she do great?

Guess what I had for lunch today????? No not chili.....no not string cheese.......no not fish sticks..........geez--BOLOGNA!


Somehow a piece landed on my head and I had no idea about it until Mom started snapping pictures. And then she let me see the pictures of my Bologna head! Sometimes she can be SO embarrassing!

No comments: