February 5, 2009

Today is my Nina's birthday! So we had a party!


Nina, Uncle Jason, Aunt Trish, Kara, Mom, Dad, and Me all had a party! It was so fun. Well first mom fixed lasagna which I like but Uncle Jason brought bread sticks which are one of my favorite things--hmmm, I should add that to my list.
And we played and played. Uncle Jason had fun playing on the wiifit and he and mom looked so goofy playing. Me and Kara tried to play but we weren't that good, well I wasn't that good, Kara was decent.

As the night begin to end I got in the tub and little by little Kara worked her way into the tub as well. She first told Mom that she needed to take her shirt off, and then her pants, and then that I needed her to be in the tub with me. Which was not true due to the small size of the duck tub. I feel bad but I yelled at her. It was just to much togetherness for both of us to be in the tub.

No comments: