January 2012

I love you!
Me and G
--mom really struggles to get a good picture of both of us together, I don't know why? we are both so cooperative!Me being super silly...
Me at almost 4 1/2 years old
Gage 10 months old



Dancing in my new found shades! I'm pretty much a rockstar!
Me and Emma being Diva's! Don't you love how my sunglasses are way to small? I just found those and want to wear them all the time.
Happy G man!
We got some snow and I was super excited to make a snow angel. I wanted to make a snowman but there just wasn't enough snow. But I did get to make several angels. I got my outfit REALLY wet and it took 15 mins to get dressed and I only stayed outside for 3 mins but it was fun! Gage and Mom stood at the window and watched me, Mom says Gage is too tiny to come out play in the snow.
This month was Popaw's Birthday!!!! A PARTY!!!!! Well kinda, not a party like for my birthday apparently when you get old you just want to eat out as your party, I totally do not get that. But anyway, it's Popaw's Birthday so he gets to pick and he picked El Rodeo. Surprise Surprise! It was good and G man ate a lemon and loved it! Gross!
G man and Puppy taking a nap! He LOVES his puppy so much! I don't know what mom and dad will do if he ever loses puppy...maybe they should look for a replacement?
I don't know if you know or not but I HAD a habit of playing with my hair--ALL THE TIME!!! Mom and Dad were about tired of it and had told me about 12,000 times to stop. But it was a habit and it takes drastic measures to break a habit. I had saw these new Lego Friends on tv and I really wanted them . They are girl Lego's. So dad made me a deal...if I could stop playing with my hair for a day and a half, he would buy me some. Guess what? I took him up on that! I really wanted these. I slipped up once or twice during the day and a half process but quickly corrected myself. I got the beauty salon and it is super cool! Dad says if I start playing with my hair he will take my Lego Friends away, this is going to be a work in progress people!

No comments: