New Years Eve Party

I got invited to a New Year's Eve Party at my friends Layla and Lilly's house. I've never been to a New Year's Eve Party before, I wonder what we do?

So mom and dad dropped me off about 6. We sang, played, ate, played, danced, played, ate, and so more! Ms. Becky had a balloon drop at midnight, we got champagne glasses with grape juice in them to toast, we let off lanterns, and ate A LOT! As we were letting off lanterns after midnight I told Ms. Becky, "this is the best party EVER". Ms. Becky melted! She said that made the night!

So I went to bed REALLY late and Nina and Popie were supposed to pick me up for church at 9 am the next morning...EXCEPT that about 6:45 I woke up puking!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!???!?!!?! Is this what a hangover is? A junk food hangover!

So Ms. Becky had to call my dad and he came and got me, mom gave me a bath, and then they put me back to bed, where I slept until 11:15. So I missed church completely! Oops!

No comments: