December 2011

Happy December Everyone! Did you know that Santa comes this month? Well, we also got a new friend, Phony the Elf! He was a popular friend at our house this month. He was a secret spy for Santa and reported to Santa every night how me and G had been for the day.

Here's a pic of Popaw and G man, everyone calls Popaw "the Gage whisperer" he and Gage can sit and play for hours! G loves to feel his beard and play with him.

Here are some pics from Christmas morning!!! It was super cool! Santa left me tons of stuff...
A new bike, life size paper dolls, a picture of me and my brother, dress-ups, and some musical instruments (that was to me and G). And you know the funniest thing, Santa left me some MUSTARD in my stocking!!! Can you believe it? He knows how much I LOVE mustard so he left me a bottle in my stocking. He really knows me!
Here is G man eating one of his basketballs. He loved everything Santa gave him, a basketball goal, a train track, and a workbench! Santa was really good to us! We must have been really good!
Mom snapped a picture just before she came to wake me up. Cause you know she had to wake me up, the one morning I decide to sleep in and everyone is waiting to see me!
This is painful for me to talk about, so I'm going to hand it over to mom for a bit...
This is Phony and El. He came to live with us around Thanksgiving and every night he would fly back to Santa and give a report on El and Gage. Every morning he would be in a different spot and we had to find him but we couldn't touch him cause he would lose his magic!

However, on Christmas Eve he was going to fly back to Santa and stay there until next year and that made El VERY sad. She was so pitiful and sad. She said, "but Phony's my friend". I cried, she cried, it was not fun! But hopefully Phony will send us pictures from his vacation.
.
Over Christmas break my friend Mallory came over to visit and spend the night. It was a super cool slumber party! We stayed up to 9:45 and had a fun time. We colored, dressed up, played with my dollhouse! It was fun! It was the first time I've had a friend over (other then Kara).
Here is G man in the tub!!! Look at his baby blues! Mom loved this picture!
G man learned a new trick, he can stand up in his bed now...Mom and Dad are not thrilled! They had to lower his mattress.
And he's so skinny, he lost his pants...Mom thought I pulled his pants down but I didn't. She blames stuff on me all the time but I didn't do it "this" time!
Phony hanging out in the village.
Me and G in our matching pj's that Aunt Shine sent us from Texas! Aren't we adorable?
Phony "hanging" out on the light, literally!!!
G man as a snowman, this used to be my outfit you know?
This was my homework from Ms. Tanya. We had to decorate this tree as a family! It was super fun. We put lots of stuff on there to represent every one in our family!
Phony hanging out again.

No comments: