February 2012

Sorry this is SO late but I have been pretty busy lately! You know I started "dre'nastics" on Monday night, Fit Club with Momma on Tuesday nights, Wednesday night is Mexican, seems like we are always busy!

So anyway in February we were busy too!

This is Emma's birthday party at Club Tabby! We got to get all "dolled" up and fixed up like a princess, it was super fun. And then we got to do a fashion show. Our momma's even got all fixed up! Aren't they cute???
Me and Mom decided to make rainbow cupcakes, she found the idea from none other then Pinterst! They turned out pretty cool. Mom says they were more like Mardi Gras cupcakes because we ran out of room to add in red or orange, so they were yellow, blue, green, and purple. But they were really cool.
See, I told you they were cool looking!
And tasty too!
G man showing off his manly chest and giant muscles!! He is so funny and he loves puppy so much!
February also had Valentine's Day! We went over to a friends house for a little V-day celebration, got my face painted, my nails painted, made a handprint heart, and played! It was fun. Me and G got little Valentine's presents too from mom and dad, Gage got some dinosaur shoes and I got a new leotard for drenastics.
Brother after a bath! He loves baths! He splashes everywhere!
Gage is learning to play peek-a-boo. He pretty much thinks it is the funniest thing ever!
Me in the tub like a mermaid.
I have really been working on writing my other name, my mom calls it my last name but I don't know why, it's just the other part of my name, KINGSBURY, that is a lot to write! But I'm doing good! I know my first and last name and my address.
This is Gage's favorite spot of all, he loves helping mom unload the dishwasher, he really doesn't help, he just plays and makes a mess. BROTHERS!!!!
Mom and G man after a run
Here is Gage's other favorite spot...unrolling toilet paper! He thinks this is the funnest game on the planet!
Nina, Kara, Gage, and Me on Nina's birthday! Kyle was sick so he wasn't able to go :(

No comments: