August 7, 2010

These last couple of days have been busy with car show stuff! Yesterday mom had to work all day--no fun for her but fun for me at Momaw's.

This morning I woke up and had accidentally pottied in my bed. I was so upset! This rarely happens but when it does it upsets me a whole lot.

I spent some time at the car show today, fell asleep on the car ride home, got home and took a bath...and here's the funny part of today (according to mom)....

In the bath tonight I needed another toy that was in the living room and since I was all wet I knew mom would ring my neck if I got out and went through the house to get my toy. RIGHT? So I hollered for mom, "Mom can you do my a favorite?" Mom cracked up laughing. I don't know why, I just needed a "favorite". Glad I could make mom laugh. Do you know why she was laughing so much?

No comments: