August 18, 2010

Been busy...

Sunday was church with Nina and Popie and then a scrapbook open house with Mom and Nina.

Monday, mom had to work and I was super sleepy.

Tuesday was Ethan and Emma's first day to hang out with me at my house and mom says it was technically the first day of school but she didn't go because it wasn't her day to work, outside of us.

Wednesday was mom's first day at work and I hung with Emma and Ethan at their house. We went to storytime and I got a new Dora book, love it! I had a rough afternoon cause I got mad at mom and then peed somewhere I know I'm not supposed but I did it anyway cause mom told me no. Which didn't work out great for me because it only got me in a whole bunch more trouble, I'm finding that mom doesn't play when I pee because I'm mad. She gets VERY ANGRY!

No comments: