August 26, 2010


This morning we all packed up really early and trekked off to the fair. First we went to the horse show, which was super fun! We got to see lots of horses and some people ride, some people rode behind their horses on little buggies, and some people just walked their horses. Then we went walking/riding around! We saw this really awesome balloon sculpture! It was an underwater scene and there was so much to look at.

Me and Ethan, and I wanted to go under the rope to get a closer view but mom said the ropes are there so people, like me, don't go under!

This is all of us at the horse show. It was fun!
Everyone knows how much I love horsies! And today was no exception!
Then we moved on to the cows, pigs, and sheep! My oh my! What a smell! These two pigs were snuggling! I thought they were cute!
I did get to touch a few pigs and a sheep! I loved it! However I wanted the touching to be on my terms, so when the man offered to let me pet a pig I acted all shy and withdrawn but a few stalls down I stole a few touches from one of his other pigs! I also liked getting up close and personal with the pigs noses! They were so cute!

Tonight we went to my orientation for my new school. I start Sept. 8th. I will go on Mondays and Wednesdays while Mom is at work. So tonight I met my teacher, Ms. Jo, and saw some of my new friends and old friends. Mallory will be in my class so I will get to hang out with her everyday! I really liked it, I think! My favorite area was the "Home Living" with the kitchen and babies. We saw the lunch room and the computer lab.
Now mom on the other hand got slightly teared up and was almost in tears. She needs to get it together!

No comments: