January 19, 2011

Had a rough night last night...

I woke up at 4:30 and my arm was telling me it was time to get up and play! Did you know my body parts talk to me??? They do! It's pretty cool! Anyway, mom said we can't get up but that she would lay with me until it was time to get up. Well, that turned into lots of talking (on my part) and playing with her hair and so much more then sleeping, it was like a slumber party with mom!

So finally at 5:45 when dad left she asked him to turn on cartoons for me and I watched cartoons until it was time to go to Momma CiCi's. We left and all was well and then the "ugly" came out at her house. I didn't want to get up and get ready for school, or eat breakfast, or brush my teeth, or anything but sleep really.

Today school even called Mom to see if she wanted to come and get me. I told them my belly hurt!!! Good call on my part, right?!?! Well, mom said no! She asked if they would let me sleep earlier then usual and I would be fine. And that's what they did!

I slept at Momma CiCi's, school, on the way home, at home and then I went to bed at 8:15 last night! MMMMMM...........a girl needs her sleep right?


No comments: