January 15, 2011

Uncle Jason called this morning to see if I wanted to come over and play...what kind of question is that??? Of course I want to come over and play.

He came and got me and we hung out all day. I tried on all of Kara's clothes (and I have no idea how she wears them, they are way too tight for me--her mom says she needs to eat more), tried to roller skate up the stairs, and so much more.

I was originally going to spend the night with Nina and Popie cause mom and dad had some friends in town they wanted to hang out with but since I was already at Uncle Jason and aunt Sissy's I just decided to stay there.

Sunday we all got up and went to church with Nina and Popie and then to lunch at Chili's. By the time I got home I was tired, not just tired, dog tired! They wore me out! I lounged for a bit and then decided it was time to watch a movie, The Incredibles, was what I picked. So I got all snuggled up on the couch and dad joined me and we "watched" the movie! Well, actually I slept through pretty much the whole thing. But I needed it! I was tired!

Great day! Thanks Aunt Sissy and Uncle Jason for letting me come over and play!

No comments: