December 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Dad had to work today and it was his birthday! I think that is WAY unfair! But anyway after he got off we went over to Momaw and Popaw's for a little celebration. Minus my meltdown, we had a good time! We got Dad a phone charger station and Momaw and Popaw got him a new Dickes jacket and hoodie.

Then we were off to Nanny's house. To sing and open presents. Thankfully for me and everyone else I had just finished my meltdown as we pulled in Nanny's neighborhood otherwise I think Mom and Dad might have dropped me off and left. They were going crazy!

Had tons of fun there and opened lots of cool presents. Thanks everybody!

Merry (almost) Christmas and Happy Birthday Daddy!

***Sidenote from the Mom: Blogger is having pic upload issues, as soon as it is fixed there will be photos.

No comments: