December 18, 2010

Today we went to Aunt Sissy's and Uncle Jason's to celebrate Christmas!

SUPER FUN!!!

We got lots of good presents and two that stand out the most....
One being a marshmallow gun! Sounds fun right? Well, let me tell you.

I opened the marshmallow gun and was very saddened.
"I'm not a BOY!" were my thoughts and I don't need a gun! I had a big sad face until I found out my cousin Kara got one too and she's not a boy...

My sadness turned around when I started playing with it.
Until everyone ganged up on me and got me all at once and then it wasn't so fun. I cried!

These are our new Princess dresses that Nina and Popie got for us!
Don't we look stunning?
Kyle loves some cars!
Popie got his new coffee mug with all our hands painted on it, next year he'll need a new one with a new little tiny hand on it :)
New Dora Sunglasses, hot!?!?!

No comments: