May 24, 2011

Lots has been going on...

Mom and Dad left me and Gage at Momaw and Popaw's Saturday night so they could go out on an anniversary date. They were pretty excited about it and I was pretty excited about going to Momaw and Popaw's.

Saturday morning me and my folks, and Gage of course, went yard sale'ing! Oh what fun! I got some new diamond shoes and a Barbie Jeep. The Barbie Jeep is one that I can drive, and let me tell you, I'm a GREAT driver!!! Dad says I'll be an awesome Nascar driver cause all I do it go around in circles.
Sunday we had a graduation party to go to and I took my swimmies! It was REALLY cold but I still jumped in, got right back out, but I did it! And in fact, I did it a few times.

Monday, mom went back to work which meant me and Gage had to get up REAL early and go to Momaw CiCi's. No fun (the getting up part)! I had a rough day at school and at home. I'm thinking lack of sleep was a factor in my nastiness! Mom and Gage went to bed early and so dad put me to bed.

So that is the weekend. Lots and Lots of stuff to do!

No comments: