February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Nina!

This morning started out rough. I woke up early, for me, and mom got me up but she had to leave and I didn't want to stay with dad. Eventually, it resulted in me returning to bed and sleeping for another hour or so.

When mom got home we went to Dad's friends house, Nikki, and she took a bunch of pictures of us. They wanted me to touch mom's belly a lot and smile. Wasn't a huge fan but I tried, a little!

Then we went out to dinner with Nina and Popie for her birthday. Lots of fun until I didn't want to eat anymore and then things got a bit ugly. However, I said a funny, "Mom, you have to eat all your food!" That's what she always tells me so I thought it was appropriate to tell her the same!

Just a few more days until Valentine's Day! I love the candy hearts with words on them. I ask what each heart says and then lick the words off and then crunch (loudly) the heart! So good! The hearts are mine and mom's FAVORITE candy EVER!!!

No comments: