November 2010

We have been really laid back at my house lately! Mom pretty much needs a nap every day...something about "it being tiring to make her baby" I don't know!

So me and dad have been hanging out in the garage a lot, a lot of bike riding, which I LOVE!

Anyway, last night was a "special" night...Mom has been trying to make me take my shoes to my room when I come in the door. Generally, I kick them off and they fly wherever. So it all started with her telling me to put my shoes in my room, and I refused! My night went downhill from there! DRASTICALLY!

Short version...
lots of crying
kicking
screaming
peeing on myself (I shouldn't say this, this is embarrassing)
and what mom calls the "ultimate" telling mom "I don't want to live here anymore!"


I think if I move in with Momaw that she won't make me put my shoes away. Dad says differently but what does he know?!?!?!

Anyway, the night ended just like always, with story, hugs and kisses, and lots of love--just a very rough middle!

No comments: