May 31, 2010

I am quickly running out of FIRST experiences until today...

Me, Mom, and Dad rode in the Mayor's Bike Ride this morning, well technically they rode their bikes and I hung out in my trailer.

Anyway, we were almost completely done with the ride of 15 miles when me and dad started doing some fun stuff (going in and out of cones) and all of a sudden my trailer started tipping over and before you know it I was skidding on the pavement on my side!!! VERY SCARY!!!!!!!!!

Mom threw her bike and came running and everyone stopped to help. Luckily my only injury was a few scratches on my shoulder, which were pretty much gone by night time. They called for the ambulance and everything! It was a huge deal! Mom and Dad were terrified!

So today was my first bike wreck! I hope to have more first but none like this...

No comments: