April 1, 2010



Well my rash is not any worse. Mom keeps me pretty doped up on Benedryl but it keeps me from itching.

Everytime I go potty and I see my legs and arms together I say, "Why's Elweigh got spots everywhere?" Mom has no logical answer for me.

Hopefully this will go away real soon.

Mom took some pictures so she will post them soon.

I did play outside a lot today. I played in my sand turtle, blew bubbles, planted flowers with mom, found a worm friend, and saw a tiny baby bird. It was a fun day! Oh and I helped dad work on my bus a little.



Note from mom: Tonight while planting flowers Ellie found a baby bird that had been hatched WAY to early and was super tiny and very premature. She was infatuated with the baby bird and told me it was so tiny it needed to go to the hospital. She was so nice to the baby bird and very concerned about its well-being.

No comments: